Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's Back! Scholastic Dollar Deals! Now through 9/20/11.

Sa-weet!

Scholastic is running their every-so-often Dollar Deals sale!

This means that most (if not all) of their .pdf e-books cost only $1 each. One dollar! I took advantage of this sale and bought 18 e-books back in February, eleven of which were books for each month (June & July are combined) that contain little crafts, stories, a "what happened today in history" fact...lots of neat stuff. These particular books are clearly geared toward classroom teaching, however, because they also include things like hall passes, forms to send home to parents, etc. Even so, the amount of things I find useful are well worth the $1 price tag.

I guess if you have a big house the hall pass might be in order...but I digress.

I also bought a book called Follow the Directions and have found it helpful in the last few weeks. Since my children are still elementary/preschool age I didn't look much past those level books...but they do have higher level material as well.

The sale runs through next Tuesday, 9/20/11. Be forewarned, the site can run super slow. It's running really slow right now, so you might want to try browsing during the day when the site traffic may be lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments deemed inappropriate will be deleted.